How To Use cheilitis In A Sentence
- Actinic cheilitis may evolve into invasive squamous cell carcinoma if not treated. WebMD Health
- Actinic cheilitis is more common in older males and light-complected people. WebMD Health
- Actinic cheilitis is more common in older males and light-complected people A cutaneous horn is typically a single growth that grows slowly over decades. WebMD Health
- Gingko can induce decreased platelet activity, bleeding, cross-allergenicity with poison ivy; can cause cheilitis and gastrointestinal irritation. The Best Alternative Medicine
- This leads to open cracks or sores in the corner of the mouth - a condition doctors call angular cheilitis. The Sun
- Objective To observe the clinical effectiveness of Oculotect gel in the treatment of actinic cheilitis at high-altitude area.
- Related to actinic keratosis, actinic cheilitis is a precancerous condition that usually appears on the lower lips. WebMD Health
- Dysphagia can be caused by iron deficiency syndrome, clinical performance on lower pigment anemia, dysphagia, angular cheilitis, tongue feel there is abnormal, such as nails were spoon.
- The one found on the lips, called actinic cheilitis, could evolve into a type of squamous cell skin cancer that can spread rapidly to other parts of the body. ReadABlog.com New Blogs and RSS Feeds