[ UK /tʃˈɛkaʊt/ ]
[ US /ˈtʃɛˌkaʊt/ ]
[ US /ˈtʃɛˌkaʊt/ ]
the latest time for vacating a hotel room
the checkout here is 12 noon
- a counter in a supermarket where you pay for your purchases
the act of inspecting or verifying
they made a check of their equipment
the pilot ran through the check-out procedure
How To Use checkout In A Sentence
- The next line presents five options: Requests Awaiting Checkout, Your Checked out requests, Requests you've completed, Requests you marked not completable, and Requests you flagged for administrative attention. Gutenberg - Recent changes [en]
- If you want to support Hillary or McCain checkout mifavpolitician. com, it has some cool helarious stuff!! Working late night
- Showing customers how easy self-checkout can be is a good investment.
- In a large supermarket, phone top-ups will be available at all checkouts and will become part of a family's weekly shopping basket.
- By entering the codes at the checkout while shopping online you receive a reduction in the price. The Sun
- Prehaps if unemployment continues to grow, which i beleive it will, with these public sector cuts and the increasing emphasise on profit that companies have checkout machines, reducing/combining job posts etc. then we could very well have a revolution. University applications rise as candidates race to avoid higher fees
- There is an app for mobile phones and the stores have become more high-tech with self-service checkouts. Times, Sunday Times
- However, that is an attitude that is shaped by my very Western lifestyle wherein Western grocery stores have no such thing as food courts attached to them wolfing down a sandwich slapped together at the Boar's Head deli counter while waiting in the Express checkout line does not count as a food court, and food courts in shopping malls are teeming with screaming, disobedient children, making for a highly unenjoyable, stressful decision-making process between deep-fried hot dogs impaled on sticks and peddled by pimple-faced Rain-bo Brites and the less arterially noxious chicken "patty" that has been breaded, deep-fried, and smeared with diet mayo. Tampopo - A Crunky Quickie at the Market
- This article introduces the research of the technique of automatic checkout system of passenger traffic on bus, and the establishment of corresponding software mathematical model.
- The supermarket group found itself caught up in the battle, because customers kept complaining to checkout staff about the charges.