a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
as he called the role he put a check mark by each student's name
How To Use check mark In A Sentence
- On top of this, contracted moderators check marked student work in every subject from every school, every year.
- Travel cards, for instance, are projected to make inroads into the $30 billion traveler check market.
- as he called the role he put a check mark by each student's name
- Click on start > run > type in "msconfig" under general put a check mark next to selective startup, on the top right click on services at the bottom there is a ok button just above it there is an option called Hide all microsoft services put a check mark next to it and then cleck on disable all and click on apply at the botton right. after that again on the top right click on startup click on startup and click on disable all and click on apply on the botton right and click on close it will ask U to restart the computer so click on restart. Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- Instead he spent long hours alone, reading memoranda, and making check marks to indicate the recommendations that he ap-proved.
- The use of the hyphen to divide words at the ends of lines of text dates from the 14c, and evolved from a marginal tick or check mark used to show that the final word of a line was not complete.
- However, it is not entirely clear at step 4 that a check mark is most appropriately placed next to the terms text and thumbnails.
- Note: Check marks on valve before installation to see if the certificate of acceptance conforms with the requirements of application . Clean up dirt from the valve after it been checked .
- Using a series of check marks, the label became a marketing device whose chief value was to tell people which potato chips or cookies were less unhealthy than others. SFGate: Don Asmussen: Bad Reporter
- Hoppe said that vote counters decided to invalidate approximately 40 ballots, mostly due to multiple check marks.