- a British or Canadian accountant who is a member of a professional body that has a royal charter
How To Use chartered accountant In A Sentence
- There are a number of types of accountant, with chartered accountants being among the best known.
- Born in Bristol on 29 July 1932, Hodges had a comfortable middle-class upbringing, qualifying as a chartered accountant.
- Representatives from the world of high finance included chartered accountants and members of the major high street banks.
- The former chartered accountant says that so far the companies have been co-operative. Times, Sunday Times
- He took on a dozen jobs in the 1930s, finally taking a Bachelor of Commerce degree by correspondence and qualifying as a chartered accountant.
- A chartered accountant by profession, he was formerly head of Clydesdale Bank Equity.
- In the business world, chartered accountants have become an integral part of UK plc. Times, Sunday Times
- My father is a chartered accountant and my mother is a banker.
- Working in a manufacturing company, or as a solicitor or chartered accountant gives invaluable experience.
- He is also a chartered accountant. Times, Sunday Times