make a channel for; provide with a channel
channelize the country for better transportation
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
send from one person or place to another
transmit a message
cause to form a channel
channelize a stream
How To Use channelize In A Sentence
- Even today conservationists continue to battle plans to divert and channelize the big timber delta streams.
- It channelized the river to support barge traffic, first up to Kansas City, then to Sioux City.
- It's nothing to do with religion but can be "channelized" into it. 'A FEARFULNESS IN THE AIR'
- An idea is a force which when nurtured and cultivated would channelize the events to initiate the process of achievement .
- Channelize Your Email Marketing Campaigns - The email marketing campaign is considered as a quick response advertising tool.
- A new architecture of digital channelized receiver based on sliding DFT is presented.
- The emphasis in Tai Chi is to channelize the potentially destructive energy in such a manner so that it will dissipate the energy harmlessly.
- The lower Arroyo Seco was channelized in 1938 because of rainfalls like this.
- The Mississippi River and its associated tributaries have been heavily channelized and leveed throughout the region. Ecoregions of Iowa and Missouri (EPA)
- Sprawl and malls are filling in the vacant lots and woodlands where we used to play; rivers and streams are culverted, channelized, and barren; and the coasts, lakesides, and mountains are spotted with trophy homes and locked gates.