[ US /ˈtʃæŋ/ ]
- the longest river of Asia; flows eastward from Tibet into the East China Sea near Shanghai
How To Use Chang In A Sentence
- The net result of all these changes is that schools should be able to deliver a better service to pupils.
- The right back found himself in unfamiliar territory in the opposing penalty area after a swift exchange of passes that opened up Reading's defence. Times, Sunday Times
- The cells divide and change until they have a head and short tail, like tadpoles.
- Such changeable weather can pose problems for wildlife. Times, Sunday Times
- There's nothing you can do to change the little ones' minds about the gewgaws and gimcracks they expect to find beneath the tree - or to stop your in-laws' annual onslaught, for that matter.
- Hillary's woman problem is that her reach among women over 30 I don't want to use the term older women is unlikely to change much. Hillary's Woman Problem Part II
- One in 20 changed their marital status to appeal to employers and five per cent falsely claimed to play golf. The Sun
- The best philosophy is to change your food habits to a low-sugar, high-fibre diet.
- A cosmetic change to alter the face of the offside rule Talking point.
- The term "strategic" came up again earlier this year, when Ontario's provincial government set up a committee to debate a proposed merger between London Stock Exchange Group PLC and TMX Group Inc., operator of Canada's flagship Toronto Stock Exchange. Canada Turns Wary Eye to Foreign Bids