[ US /ˈtʃæd/ ]
[ UK /tʃˈæd/ ]
[ UK /tʃˈæd/ ]
- a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
How To Use chad In A Sentence
- How ironic that a German footballer should provide us with sport's finest example of Schadenfreude.
- La abundancia agrÃcola de California nos entrega los ingredientes mÃ¡s frescos cosechados localmente para que nuestros Dia de Accion de Gracias sea verdaderamente delicioso. AroundTheCapitol.com
- Reports from Chad suggest that rebel forces are advancing on the capital.
- Three centuries ago, Londoners flocked to the site to sup from the health-giving St Chad's Well. 10 of the best pubs in London
- In "La muerte en el este de EdÃ©n/Death in the East of Eden," Hernandez has painted Eve, our foremother, as a dead naked woman wearing the mask of a luchador with orange antlers. Max Benavidez: ELAC's VPAM: A Game Changer for L.A. Art Scene
- Add to that decades of se vere drought that drove nomads south onto their neighbors 'land, as well as meddling by Libya, America and Chad — which militarized Darfur tribes as Cold War proxies — and by the mid-'80s, the region had ex ploded in civil war, which spi raled into an international con flict with escalating atrocities. Explaining Darfur
- A city of northeast Nigeria east of Kano. It is a leather-processing center in the Lake Chad region. Population, 225, 100.
- They are desperate to get home, said Chauzy, but have not been able to because of conditions between Gatroun and the Chadian border. Thousands of Chadian Migrants Stranded in Southern Libyan Desert
- I was part of the committee of mostly rabbis that created a siddur for Shabbat morning called Or Chadash. Marge Piercy: Statement
- Scouts last season believed Hackett's ultraconservative approach limited Chad Pennington's progress.