How To Use Cervus elaphus In A Sentence
- Two rare and endemic herbivore subspecies, mouflon (Ovis aries musimon) and Corsican red deer (Cervus elaphus corsicanus), persist on islands. Tyrrhenian-Adriatic sclerophyllous and mixed forests
- Two rare and endemic herbivores, mouflon (Ovis aries musimon) and Corsican red deer (Cervus elaphus corsicanus), still persist in the Sardinian forests. Tyrrhenian-Adriatic sclerophyllous and mixed forests
- Globally endangered wild animals include Capreolus pygargus and Cervus elaphus in the forests and Ovis ammon and Capra sibirica in the mountainous area. Altai montane forest and forest steppe
- The remaining loci were derived in other ruminants: red deer, caribou, gazelle, and wapiti (Cervus elaphus canadensis).
- These include wolf Canis lupus, brown bear Ursus arctos, lynx Felis lynx, wild pig Sus scrofa, Caucasian deer Cervus elaphus moral, roe deer Capreolus capreolus, the west Caucasian tur Capra caucasica (EN) and chamois Rupicapra rupicapra and the reintroduced European bison Bison bonasus x B. bonasus caucasicus. Western Caucasus, Russian Federation
- (Taeniopygia guttata) - Vocal imitation in African Savannah Elephants (Loxodonta africana) - Acoustic features of Red Deer (Cervus elaphus) stags vocalizations in the Cansiglio Forest (NE Italy, 2001-2002) - The animal sound archive at the Humboldt-University of Berlin: Current activities in conservation and improving access for bioacoustic research ../mediateletipos)))
- The omnivorous possum causes widespread dieback of kamahi and southern rata while the regeneration of seedlings is impaired by red deer (Cervus elaphus) and chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra). Westland temperate forests