an accountant who has passed certain examinations and met all other statutory and licensing requirements of a United States state to be certified by that state
in addition to accounting and auditing, CPAs also prepare tax returns for individuals and corporations
How To Use certified public accountant In A Sentence
- In the process of independent auditing a certified public accountant should bear an independent liability based on the trust benefit.
- Article 23 A public accounting firm may be established by certified public accountants in partnership.
- On a rainy morning in December last year, my son, a certified public accountant, went out to audit the accounts of a corporation when he suddenly slipped and fractured his right thigh.
- Certified public accountants audit financial state-ments and render opinions on whether the statements present fairly the financial condition of a firm.
- For the preaudit, the MRC hires certified public accountants, usually from Ernst & Young, to check processes, documentation and disclosure, and makes suggestions for improvements. Unthreaded #9 « Climate Audit
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Public Accountant, and Certified Management Accountant.
- He is a certified public accountant and a certified valuation analyst.
- a certified public accountant