[ UK /sˈɜːtɪfˌaɪd/ ]
[ US /ˈsɝtəˌfaɪd/ ]
[ US /ˈsɝtəˌfaɪd/ ]
- fit to be certified as insane (and treated accordingly)
endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements
a certified public accountant
holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
a registered pharmacist
a registered hospital
How To Use certified In A Sentence
- However, your best bet is to look for a personal fitness trainer that is trained and certified in post-rehabilitation, a manual physical therapist, or an osteopath .
- Employees shall be required to submit the original bills of lading, or a certified copy thereof or if no bill of lading is available, other evidence showing point of origin, destination, and weight. EXECUTIVE ORDER 10196
- To remove these difficulties, we transmit you a certified copy of an authenticated decree of the National Convention of France, of the sixteenth Pluviose, second year of the Republic; (February fifth, 1794,) which has been lately received by the Pennsylvania The Journal of Negro History, Volume 6, 1921
- The port is from Frey zinfandel grapes and the added brandy is distilled in a certified organic distillery from Frey chenin blanc grapes.
- Data was collected prenatally and at the first four birthdays until the children were 6 and 7 years old, when they underwent a clinical evaluation by a board-certified allergist.
- Insurers have guaranteed schools that non-teaching staff employed to patrol school property or to substitute for staff on uncertified sick leave will be covered.
- Acertified crop adviser and agronomist looks for weeds resistant to glyphosate. Round-Up Resistant Weeds Pose a Threat to Farmers | Impact Lab
- My cardiologist is triple board certified, including in EP, and is out of Michigan – one of the top centers, along with Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Blog « BuzzMachine
- The one concession to modernity is a notice at the bottom of the page which says that items in bold print are organic and certified by the Soil Association.
- While next Tuesday's Safety Scissors gig is certified bananas, last Tuesday over at Blizzarts it was a teary eyed rager as the Flexout crew bid a fond farewell to their regular night.