How To Use cerebral vein In A Sentence
- The great cerebral vein can be seen curving below the splenium of the corpus callosum to empty into the straight sinus.
- Methods We recorded the numbers of superior cerebral vein. lateral colony in the 1/3 front of superior sagittal sinus by the operation and total cerebral angiography.
- The two internal cerebral veins join beneath the splenium of the corpus callosum to form the great cerebral vein, but the site of union is not visible in this preparation.
- They communicate with the underlying cerebral veins, and also with the diploic and emissary veins. IX. Neurology. 4g. The Meninges of the Brain and Medulla Spinalis
- These veins are found in the maternal part of the placenta, the spinal cord pia mater, retina, sinuses of the dura mater, most cerebral veins, trabecular veins of the spleen, and veins of the nail bed.
- It is supplied by the anterior and posterior choroidal arteries already described, The veins of the tela chorioidea are named the internal cerebral veins (venæ Galeni); they are two in number, and run backward between its layers, each being formed at the interventricular foramen by the union of the terminal vein with the choroidal vein. IX. Neurology. 4c. The Fore-brain or Prosencephalon