How To Use cerebral aneurysm In A Sentence
- It may be the leading risk factor for cerebral aneurysms and subarchnoid hemorrhage.
- Conclusions This model has not only digital but also individual properties, and can be used to calculate the hemodynamic property in cerebral aneurysm and help to analyze its rupture mechanism.
- Maxine, a former timber industry employee, survived a ruptured cerebral aneurysm and, as part of her treatment, underwent a "coiling" procedure in which a small plastic tube was inserted into her leg and piped into her brain, through which were threaded platinum coils into the aneurysm, blocking blood flow to prevent future rupture. Spokesman.com: Latest stories
- Doctors say Hindley, 57, is suffering from a cerebral aneurysm caused by an artery swelling up at the base of the brain.
- Rupture of a cerebral aneurysm usually results in bleeding in the brain, causing a haemorrhagic stroke.