[ UK /sɪɹˈæmɪsˌɪst/ ]
- a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln
How To Use ceramicist In A Sentence
- It is this focus that makes him not just a studio potter, but a ceramicist of note.
- South Korean ceramicist Cho Kyung-soo unveils a $2,400 celadon soccer ball on November 1 in Yoju, about 100 km southwest of Seoul.
- A remarkable assemblage of work by ceramicist Patrick G. Hall previewing his new Bawn Dubh collection exclusively at Design at the Granary.
- The organisers of the Spring Fling have helpfully split the huge region up into six routes, each taking in basketmakers or bookbinders, ceramicists or cobblers.
- Auguste Rodin is world famous for his sculpture, but his work as a ceramicist at the Sevres porcelain manufactory is less well known.
- At home, Mr. Monteiro said that he likes to mix and match "antique vintage" plates and has a soft spot for John Derian's decoupage and Jean-Baptiste Astier de Villatte, a French ceramicist. A Party for Painted Plates and Pediatricians
- Painters, photographers and ceramicists portrayed them, and illustrators produced cartoons about them.
- Japanese bronzes, enamels, and ceramics of the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries inspired new vase shapes for European ceramicists including Doat.
- A cabinet maker is opening a new businessnearby, as is a local ceramicist.
- It has been my experience, in the art-show world, at least, that the word ‘clay,’ when used to describe this polymer material, has offended and angered many potters and ceramicists.