- a stand-alone piece of electronic equipment that either has its own display or attaches to a television set
How To Use CD player In A Sentence
- Now that I have a CD player, I don't listen to my tapes anymore.
- The last edition of the bug has a retro look, with chrome trim from bumper to bumper, whitewall tires and CD player, but it also stays true to the car's roots.
- With this model you get a radio, CD player and cassette deck all in one.
- The night I came home to find my CD player broken and all my wine drunk cinched it.
- The amp and speakers will also work with just about any other audio source, from CD players to phones and tablets. Times, Sunday Times
- I turned on the CD player and watched as Amanda lit the incense.
- Books, a floor mat, a CD player and a few odd bits of furniture complete the very functional interior of her home.
- Entertainment for all the family is provided through a six-speaker RDS radio CD player, while the Privelege model includes a six-CD autochanger located in the boot, with the option of dash-mounted systems featuring Bluetooth-enabled satellite navigation or MP3 capability. Archive 2006-08-01
- You'll find a limitless amount of information here, from how elevators, bikes and CD players work to centrifuges, Xerox copiers and, yes, even see-saws.
- Curiously, the standard radio had a cassette but no CD player, so an upgrade here might be required as well.