the causal agent resulting in death
heart disease is the biggest killer in the United States
How To Use cause of death In A Sentence
- He said that the official cause of death would depend on the results of molecular pathology tests, which have yet to be completed. Times, Sunday Times
- BRIAN CABELL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: The official cause of death, cardiac dysrhythmia. CNN Transcript Dec 4, 2003
- It was almost impossible to pinpoint the cause of death.
- Lawyers for the schools had argued that abuse alleged to have happened years ago would make the commission's findings unsafe because of dimming of memory and non-availability of witnesses because of death.
- The main cause of death in our cohort with diabetes was ischaemic heart disease.
- They said that a postmortem examination would be needed to determine the cause of death. Times, Sunday Times
- Heart failure is the most common single cause of death in many hospital medical wards.
- The strangulation was the cause of death and the dismemberment was clearly after death, and most likely done for the purpose of trying to conceal the murder and dispose of the body. CNN Transcript Mar 5, 2007
- His exact cause of death is still to be established and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance and death are currently under investigation. Times, Sunday Times
- The authorities have all but ruled out rabies as a cause of death.