[ US /kɔˈkeɪʒən/ ]
- a number of languages spoken in the Caucasus that are unrelated to languages spoken elsewhere
- a Caucasian
- of or relating to Caucasian people
of or relating to the geographical region of Caucasia
How To Use Caucasian In A Sentence
- Caucasian oils are mainly composed of defines or substances related to the olefine group. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- In order to make sure the white guy driving the minivan with Jesus and NRA bumperstickers on the back is not an illegal alien Caucasian Australian with a perfect American accent, it only makes sense that caucasians carry the same ID materials any other race is required to. Think Progress » Arizona legislature demands immigrants and President of the United States verify their status.
- One is not superior to the other. no. every effort to portray 'caucasians' as more evolved / superior / etc have been solidly debunked time and again. even the notion of 'caucasian' and 'three races' has been steadily falling apart since the Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- His detailed sculpture reveals a Caucasian, perhaps Hispanic, boy with "longish" dark hair with a "distinctive" overbite, which may identify him. ABC News: ABCNews
- In truth this Caucasian wine, although rather sour, accompanied by the boiled fowl, known as pilau -- has rather a pleasant taste about it. The Adventures of a Special Correspondent
- '' CYP2C9 '' is an [[isoenzyme]] of cytochrome P-450., mainly among Caucasian patients as these variants are rare in African American and most Asian populations. Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium - Recent changes [en]
- For example, Caucasians whose families came from Northern Europe are more likely to have cystic fibrosis; African-Americans are more likely to have sickle-cell disease; people of Southeast Asian or Mediterranean background are more likely to have anemias known as thalassemias; and people of Ashkenazi Jewish, French-Canadian, or Cajun background are more likely than others to experience Tay-Sachs disease and several other conditions. Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth
- Smiling, the brown-haired Caucasian man, now proud that he endorsed his own intuitiveness, escorted me down a stairway, then through a long, concrete tunnel-like corridor. One Season
- In reality both of these men are victims of ethnocide and forced assimilation and both to date are pawns of the Caucasian power structure which has always violated the human rights of Afro-Descendants.
- Most by commonly used drugs, such as mephobarbital, Asians, especially Japanese (88-93%), are fast hexobarbital, diazepam, imipramine and omepra - acetylators compared to 50% of Caucasians and zol, but only Recently Uploaded Slideshows