How To Use cattle car In A Sentence
- This decline was coincidental with the expansion of regional feed lots and the pre-cutting of cattle carcasses at slaughter and meat packing houses closer to the farmers.
- Weeks in unheated cattle cars, forced labor, and malnutrition broke the health of millions whom Stalin delivered into this boreal hell, but it was the senseless suspicion and climate of treachery inspired by Soviet ideology that shattered their spirits and left only cynicism and mute despair in their stead. This Side of Ultima Thule
- The journey to wartime Buchenwald has been described as an interminable winter train trip, prisoners shoved so tightly into a wooden cattle car that their skin froze to the person next to them, turning the unfortunate passengers into one giant, barely squirming block of ice. The Lampshade
- Elsewhere, with heart-rending supporting detail, the author calls the Golden Venture "a floating cattle car.
- The use of telegraph wires and train tracks, cattle cars etc to suggest shifts in distance and dimension is particularly skillful. Bourbaki Panorama - Boing Boing
- People were deported to the camps in cattle cars, and upon arrival, usually separated from their families, tattooed with a serial number, deloused, and completely shaven.