- a tight-fitting garment of stretchy material that covers the body from the shoulders to the thighs (and may have long sleeves or legs reaching down to the ankles); worn by ballet dancers and acrobats for practice or performance
How To Use cat suit In A Sentence
- Serena, in particular, has caused a stir with her black studded tennis ensembles, the black Shox Boots from her Nike collection and the infamous black cat suit that was roundly deemed bootylicious.
- Suddenly the French philosopher Bernard-Henri Lévy wafted in, dressed in black and trailing a cloud of cologne and his mistress, Daphne Guinness, who was wearing a revealing black cat suit and heelless Alexander McQueen platform shoes... Beth Arnold: Letter From Paris: The Face of Dominique Strauss-Kahn
- This band's falsetto preening, cat suits and uninventive instrumental tripe is not intended to be a joke but comes off as a really bad one.
- Undaunted, the fledgling entrepreneur returned to Los Angeles, where she took her original bathing suit blocks and spun out an entire line of sexy, skin-tight bodysuits, cat suits, leggings and dresses.
- Cat suits would have greater appeal for one thing.
- PVC corsets, purple sequined cat suits, strappy boots and bustiers provided razzle dazzle while crotch pouches and stockings added even more raunch.