[ US /ˈkæt/ ]
[ UK /kˈæt/ ]
[ UK /kˈæt/ ]
an informal term for a youth or man
the guy's only doing it for some doll
the poor sod couldn't even buy a drink
a nice guy
a whip with nine knotted cords
British sailors feared the cat
a spiteful woman gossip
what a cat she is!
the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night
After drinking too much, the students vomited
He purged continuously
- beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
How To Use cat In A Sentence
- The application of fertilizer increased the size of the plants.
- The Plover is to be communicated with each year by a man-of-war — the Amphitrite is the next. The International Monthly Magazine - Volume V - No II
- When the moment finally comes, one look through his cataract lenses is all it takes. Christianity Today
- Apart from any other objection, a different classification would be reached if the characters were used in a different sequence.
- In the forecabins, the head and shower is located forward and has a large mirrored vanity with ample storage below.
- Unless contraindicated, prophylaxis with a gastrointestinal motility stimulant laxative and a stool softener is appropriate in terminally ill patients who are being given opioids.
- Nursing commissioned officer ( NNCO ) is a special necessary colony. Educate to NNCO is a new thing.
- And I feel hopelessly undereducated, with all the MAs around me.
- Metformin and sulfonylurea drugs -- the latter a class of diabetes drugs including glyburide, glipizide, chlorpropamide, tolbutamide and tolazamide -- are often among the first medications prescribed to lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Drug linked to increased risk for older diabetics
- The RAM has a first location for storing the data signal and a second location for storing the initialization status indicator.