- United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942)
How To Use Cassius Clay In A Sentence
- The city formerly called Danzig now calls itself Gdansk; the man formerly known as Cassius Clay now calls himself Muhammad Ali. Undefined
- He changed him name from Cassius Clay - his "slave name" - when he converted to Islam in 1964.
- Actually, being a rapper might just be a strong plus in portraying the early, braggadocious Cassius Clay.
- The new facility, with air con, treadmills and an aerobics studio, bears little resemblance to the sparse and shabby termite-infested sweatbox above an off-licence that the brash young boxer, then named Cassius Clay, walked into five decades ago, and which eventually produced 12 world champions under Dundee's tutelage. Emotional 5th Street return for Muhammad Ali
- I sparred with Cassius Clay, as he was called then - I taught him everything he knew.
- Following his disastrous kayo losses to Cassius Clay, Sonny was written off by the experts.
- Dismissed by the press, disdained by opponents, Cassius Clay kept on winning.
- Muhammad Ali and Cassius Clay are one and the same.
- In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight. Rudy Campaign Team Deals With Its First Serious Negative Press
- At 178 pounds was the one and only Cassius Clay, who was cantankerous, garrulous and obstreperous.