able to be converted into ready money or the equivalent
a cashable check
redeemable stocks and bonds
cashable gambling chips
a redeemable coupon
How To Use cashable In A Sentence
- Half of the efficiency savings made by government had to be 'cashable' (i.e. demonstrably saved money that could be spent elsewhere) and half could be 'non-cashable' (i.e. getting greater outputs or improved quality for the same inputs). BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition
- cashable gambling chips
- The vast bulk of state benefits would be paid electronically using ‘a plastic card’, rather than through vouchers cashable at post offices.
- Go ahead with the tournament and take a chance on the checks being cashable when the banks open.
- City council finance chiefs say the government, in calculating grant settlements for local authorities, assumes they will make three per cent "cashable" efficiency savings. IcCoventry
- Cashable funds transfer allows the casino to offer an in-house player debit card account, providing another way for the player to easily move funds from one machine to another.
- The efficiency challenge, which was set by the Government, means it is obligatory for the council to make a 2.5 per cent saving every year for three years, of which at least half must be cashable finance.
- Migrating the many homemade and discrete applications and spreadsheet systems to a common secure and live architecture present a real and immediate opportunity for short-term cashable economies. EbizQ Business and IT Agility News
- Converting our mortgage deduction to a cashable tax credit would not only be fairer, it also would help ordinary Americans to stay in their homes. Bill Parks: Remodeling Homeowner Incentives: A Plan to Revive the Housing Market by Replacing Mortgage Interest Deductions with Tax Credits
- a cashable check