How To Use casaba In A Sentence
- At the Last Crack Hipster’s corner bodega, the code word is “Casaban.” The Last Crack Hipster
- Winter melons, such as casabas and crenshaws, are some of those that require the longest growing season.
- He had once planted cash crops - maize, rice, casaba - and he'd even built a pig sty and a chicken coop.
- ‘Excuse me,’ I say to the disenchanted attendant, ‘where can I find casaba melons, rye bread, and low fat chocolate milk?’
- A way to reduce nervousness on Casaba planet - when they are nervous, they slap each other.