How To Use cartridge paper In A Sentence
- Ok now finally while its all still wet, get your cartridge paper and cut out a strip then glue over the top (Yes make sure the grain is going the correct way).
- They were squatted all along the river bank with oversized pads of cartridge paper and soft dark pencils.
- Among the tribe, Bent earned a reputation as a gunsmith, taking powder from captured grenades and using animal tissue for cartridge paper to plump up ammunition stocks.
- Once upstairs, she found a wooden door marked with an A4 piece of cartridge paper, decorated with glitter and sequins and spelling out her first name in finger-painted letters.
- I have omitted the address and telephone number Take an imperial sheet of cartridge paper and a small roll of gummed tape.
- The top ones were drawn on cartridge paper and then painted in watercolour using sepia colour paint, and the bottom ones were painted straight onto watercolour paper using light red.
- It was so intriguing I started to look for more references as I always get questions from people in the USA whenever I use the term cartridge paper. Making a Mark
- Mechanical woodpulp is acidic and is used for the cheapest types of paper like newsprint or certain types of cartridge paper.