How To Use carry back In A Sentence
- College campuses will be turned into flea markets during graduation. Graduates-to-be set up stands to bargain away those belongings which are difficult to carry back home or to their rented houses.
- My good Mr. Tyrrel, I can assure you he does not think that you have forborne him at all, and he has no purpose to forbear you; and I must either carry back a sufficient apology, or you must meet in a quiet way, with a good friend on each side. — Saint Ronan's Well
- It was still an hour before noon, and by midday they had shot two impalla, which with four hartebeest made up all the game they could carry back. The Rogue Elephant The Boys' Big Game Series
- It's my strong suspicion that the people who are loving the kindle are already diehard readers; the kindle makes it possible to carry back-breaking loads of books in a way that doesn't. Msagara: Confluence 2009 Schedule
- Carry back is also useful for people seeking to boost their pension who will contribute the maximum amount allowable in one tax year.
- And women were beginning to wend their way down to the standpipes at the road to collect water for the day to carry back in buckets balanced on their heads.