[ UK /kˈæɹɒti/ ]
resembling the bright orange of the root of the carrot plant
a boy with carroty hair
How To Use carroty In A Sentence
- His carroty hair and beard were all natural, his name was honestly Patrick, and so for her love, he learned to talk with a brogue. Of Rainbows and Pots
- And by reason his beard was extremely red, or carroty, from thenceforwards he was generally called The Story of the Barbary Corsairs
- I was particularly proud of my inky eyelashes and darker brows, happy to have escaped that carroty look so many redheads have. Exit the Actress
- a boy with carroty hair
- It was not nearly as good as a carrot that had really been simmered in broth and butter, but it was much more carroty than the plain carrot, with a certain brothy flavor and, again, a slightly rich mouthfeel.
- Even for those not aware that it refers originally to Vivaldi and his carroty hair, there is the vaguely sinister implication of subversive politics at work.
- More carroty goodness tomorrow though, as I begin to massacre the haul! Archive 2008-09-01
- Suggestion here was that her carroty mane is so very beautiful it's almost more of a curse than a blessing. AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR
- I love the round cake where they're all sitting in a circle, like evil baby geniuses planning world domination in a carroty hot tub. Carrot Jockeys Make Excellent Ground Troops
- Throw in carroty hair and a face full of freckles, and she was a Raggedy Ann to her mothers Barbie doll. Cassandra Clare: The Mortal Instrument Series