How To Use carpophore In A Sentence
- The part of the fungus seen on the flag represents its fruiting body (carpophore), but its dangerous part lies underground.
- The cap colour of L. albostipitatum is generally vivid orange and changes to a dull light brown in dried carpophores.
- In effect, sudden temperature changes, which give rise to sudden changes of humidity in the environment, cause deformation of the mushrooms from the time they are carpophores.
- It is traditionally classified alongside Bupleurum, differentiated by its white flowers, sessile umbels, and conspicuous calyx teeth, and the lack of bracteoles and of a carpophore (mericarps do not separate).
- For this reason, new cultures were obtained from carpophores collected in several geographical regions of Santa Catarina State.
- Analyses of the ripeness degree of S. sapinea carpophores collected in April, May, June, July and October in the Prklog and Marina plantations showed that they were ripe in all these months.