- a painful disorder caused by compression of a nerve in the carpal tunnel; characterized by discomfort and weakness in the hands and fingers and by sensations of tingling, burning or numbness
How To Use carpal tunnel syndrome In A Sentence
- Some people might think that carpal tunnel syndrome is a new condition of the information technology age, born from long hours of computer keyboarding.
- Whether or not it was carpal tunnel syndrome before, now I have been diagnosed with De Quervain's tenosynovitis, which is just a really fancy way of saying inflamed thumb tendons. Bint battuta in bahrain
- Results of a recent clinical trial by a team of researchers in Madrid suggest that local steroid injection is just as effective as surgery for the long-term symptomatic relief of carpal tunnel syndrome - for a year, at least - and actually more effective over the short term. Science, Some Strange
- The problems-from bad backs to carpal tunnel syndrome to headaches-have made the headlines of every health magazine in the country.
- Nonspecific flexor tenosynovitis is the most common cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Tests for tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome were negative.
- Read more about Alphabetic List of Specific Diseases / Disorders research articles / reports published in year 2008 on biodiversity ... caregiver issues carnitine disorders (not on mesh) caroli disease caroli's disease (see caroli disease) carotid artery narrowing (see carotid stenosis) carotid stenosis carotid ulcer (see carotid stenosis) carpal tunnel syndrome ... We Blog A Lot
- Carpal tunnel syndrome may result from the tunnel walls being compressed, putting pressure on the nerve.
- NAM has also demanded the overhaul of the Family and Medical Leave Act because employees abuse it, and argued that employees who suffer from repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome aren't really disabled. Jane White: Think We Need 401(k) Reform? There's a Good Chance Your Employer Wants You to Lobby Against It
- In patients with carpal tunnel syndrome, pain and paresthesias may radiate to the forearm, elbow, and shoulder.