- a passageway in the wrist through which nerves and the flexor muscles of the hands pass
How To Use carpal tunnel In A Sentence
- NAM has also demanded the overhaul of the Family and Medical Leave Act because employees abuse it, and argued that employees who suffer from repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome aren't really disabled. Jane White: Think We Need 401(k) Reform? There's a Good Chance Your Employer Wants You to Lobby Against It
- Some people might think that carpal tunnel syndrome is a new condition of the information technology age, born from long hours of computer keyboarding.
- Conditions that benefit from acupuncture include neck pain, menstrual cramps, migraines, carpal tunnel syndrome and kidney stones.
- Uploaded: 2010-07-25 video podcast - exercises for tendonitis and carpal tunnel www. framedrums.net a couple of exercises to prevent injuries such as tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome WN.com - Articles related to Germany plans memorial for music festival victims
- Human adults given growth hormone have suffered from acromegaly ( excess bone growth ) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The oil of St. John's Wort which is made by macerating the flowers in vegetable oil, can be externally applied to relieve sciatica and other neuralgic pains including repetitive injuries such as carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.
- We suggest that traditional Chinese medicine be considered an alternative therapy for thoracic outlet syndrome and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The median nerve passes into the hand via the carpal tunnel of the volar aspect of the wrist.
- In patients with carpal tunnel syndrome, pain and paresthesias may radiate to the forearm, elbow, and shoulder.
- Recent surgery for a nagging case of carpal tunnel syndrome was entirely successful.