How To Use carinal In A Sentence
- Species are diagnosed on the basis of carinal height and the nature (height, symmetry, completeness) and number (zero, one, or two) of flanking rows or parapets.
- Loven illustrated considerable variation in carinal pattern among rays in the same specimen, and what appear to be new carinals forming several plates proximal from the terminal.
- Patients were divided into four groups by the location of obstruction: tracheal, carinal, bronchial, or extensive (multiple-site) compression.
- Ritter recognized the following four morphological groups in a Sweetognathus lineage based on carinal configurations.
- Metastases in the subcarinal or ipsilateral mediastinal lymph nodes, including the ipsilateral internal mammary nodes.
- The bundles contain both xylem and phloem, and are marked by the presence of large canals known as carinal canals, which also function in water conduction.
- In Apotocardium, a structurally similar, finely prismatic outer shell layer predominates posteriorly in the rostral and carinal areas where the porcelaneous middle shell layer is relatively reduced.