- the trait of being without worry or responsibility
- the cheerful feeling you have when nothing is troubling you
How To Use carefreeness In A Sentence
- It has definitely helped me to be a better individual, I have developed the strange innocence and carefreeness of a child.
- I wish I knew what that kind of carefreeness was like. Waterdiluted Diary Entry
- That's just a massive boost for a guy like me, who needs an element of 'carefreeness' to get the best out of my cricket. ECB Latest News
- This law is based on the fact that nature's intelligence functions with effortless ease and abandoned carefreeness. Deepak Chopra: Spiritual Solutions #9: Law of Least Effort, Inside and Out
- Bliss, carefreeness and playfulness are the essence of sex. Deepak Chopra: Insights into Sex and Spirituality
- The youth, the loyal family, the carefreeness, the beauty, the presidency itself are lost illusions.
- Her air of carefreeness would be replaced by a cold, calculated, even deadly aura.
- If you dance in the rain and think about catching a cold, you're completely ruining the beauty and the carefreeness of it.
- It is also a rediscover, of a long-lost state of grace, a carefreeness, perhaps.