- a medical instrument that measures the mechanical force of cardiac contractions and the amount of blood passing through the heart during a specified period by measuring the recoil of the body as blood is pumped from the ventricles
- medical instrument that records electric currents associated with contractions of the heart
How To Use cardiograph In A Sentence
- The HRS-I system monitors people's health by capturing data - such as electrocardiograph signals and body surface temperature - and then wirelessly transmitting that data to a mobile phone or a PC where a health professional or family member can access it remotely. BBC News - Home
- Patients with signs of aortic stenosis on physical examination should undergo testing, including chest x-ray, electrocardiograph and echocardiograph.
- THE British Heart Foundation (BHF) has announced it has raised £9,500 towards a new echocardiograph machine for St Mary's Hospital. Latest Isle of Wight News
- Kelley Stewart, a doctoral student in mechanical engineering, and Charonko are working on a project in collaboration with cardiologists William Little and Rahul Kumar from the Wake Forest University School of Medicine to improve Doppler echocardiograph and MRI diagnostics for this disease. Medlogs - Recent stories
- Objective To assess feasibility, sensitivity of transesophageal echocardiography ( TEE ) in visualizing coronary artery segments and velocity ( CFV ).
- An echocardiograph (EKG) at Hackensack's Gregory M. Hirsch Center for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy would cost about $100 without insurance coverage, Tozzi estimated. Latest News
- Typical indications for paediatric electrocardiography include syncope, exertional symptoms, tachyarrhythmias, bradyarrhythmias, and drug ingestion.
- In such patients, cardioversion should be delayed until the patient has been anticoagulated at appropriate levels INR 2.0 to 3.0 for three to four weeks or shorter term anticoagulation if screening transesophageal echocardiography has excluded atrial and atrial appendage thrombi. Sometimes I Hate Being Good
- All patients with signs or symptoms of mitral valve prolapse should have an initial echocardiograph.
- They recommended expeditious evaluation of these patients, including a history, a physical examination, and electrocardiography.