How To Use carcajou In A Sentence
- The Canadian voyageurs call the wolverene "carcajou;" while among the Popular Adventure Tales
- The schooner was called Le Carcajou—the Wolverine—and her figurehead was a carving of the beast, mouth agape and fangs bared, claws ready to strike. City of Glory
- In the uniquely articulated natural environment you can watch seals, bears, carcajous, wolves and other beasts of prey, as well as reptiles, birds or monkeys.
- Surrounded by ninmurders, Mary-Golds, puits, carcajous, and ortolans, what is a twenty-first-century reader to do?
- Then another sleigh load of cariboo, in all twelve Cariboo, two sleighs of hare, grouse and ptarmigan, then a man carrying a dead _carcajou_, then in the distance, the soldier-like phiz of the Nimrod himself, nimbly following on foot the cavalcade. Picturesque Quebec : a sequel to Quebec past and present
- The carcajou is a carnivorous animal, which inhabits the coldest parts of North-America.