How To Use carbolated In A Sentence
- The itchiness of flea bites can be treated with carbolated petroleum jelly, menthol, ice, or calamine lotion.
- Originally it was comprised of Pine Tar, citronella, olive oil, oil of Pennyroyal, creosote, powdered camphor and carbolated Vaseline.
- However, this is usually not serious if treated with crude oil or carbolated petroleum, nor is its occurrence very frequent.
- The current protocol uses the drugs tholepin, carbolated and increasingly high doses of temozolomide, followed by autologous stem cell rescue.
- I've found that carbolated salve works very well in clearing up the redness and the rashes that sometimes occur when one is in contact with MT carriers for an extended period of time.