- hardy coarse-haired sheep of central Asia; lambs are valued for their soft curly black fur
How To Use caracul In A Sentence
- On land penguins also have a number of enemies which include leopards, caraculs, kelp gulls and mongooses.
- The underpants were made from the hide of a caracul or Persian sheep. SOMEWHERE EAST OF LIFE
- A few members of the cat family are occasionally spotted, including serval cats, civets, African wild cats and caraculs.
- The headpiece, also of caracul, is patterned after the Cossack's.