How To Use car port In A Sentence
- The surgeon deflates the abdomen by turning off the insufflator, opening the trocar ports, and suctioning the abdominal cavity.
- The cabinet body bottom has the mat feet, protecting the cabinet body while placing or moving be free from damage, the convenience uses the fork car porterage.
- Parks had worked closely with E.D. Nixon, a black trade unionist in Montgomery, the head of the local branch of the sleeping car porters ' union and a longtime fighter for voting rights and other issues.
- We have purchased a 30 ft shed, a car port and a stairlift so we could stay in our home.
- Petunia flowers are fragile though and all the heavy rain had rather decimated an enormous hanging basket full of them that hangs on the side of the car port.
- In 1925, the porters organized the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters, which was led by A. Philip Randolph.