- a small group of car drivers who arrange to take turns driving while the others are passengers
How To Use car pool In A Sentence
- SeveraL people at their factory have a car pool to save money.
- The study also showed that ride sharing had spread to the Internet in the form of ‘Car Pool’ message boards where the ‘Road Robbers’ set up their swaps.
- To save gas, many people joined the car pool.
- Several people at our factory car pool to save money.
- F . Car pool is recommended to save energy.
- Your friend car pool with you not to save gas but to save time.
- Let's car pool to the stadium, so we can save on gas.
- Speed in all lanes rose sharply when the car pool lanes were opened to all vehicles at 7pm. Times, Sunday Times
- In our yearly bid to help you along with your office or party Oscar pool, here are the odds-on faves in the official categories, at least according to our readers.
- Walk, bike, use transit or car pool wherever possible.