- enclose in a capsule
put in a short or concise form; reduce in volume
capsulize the news
How To Use capsulize In A Sentence
- ‘A failed attempt to capsulize a feeling’ proclaim the liner notes to the much-anticipated debut album from Straylight Run, the Taking Back Sunday spin-off fronted by John Nolan.
- Media Matters capsulized progressive outrage at the show's mindless echoing of anti-union Big Business talking points: Art Levine: While Morning Joe Crew Says All Unionized Business Fail, 1,000 Execs Endorse Pro-Union Bill
- However, most prominent are The Star and The Voice which capsulize the happenings of the week.
- capsulize the news
- I've been learning so much, it's hard to capsulize it.
- Andy later capsulized it all in his ‘15 minutes of fame’ quip - which at the time was almost paradoxical, but soon described more ‘celebs’ than you could shake a remote at.
- His character cannot be capsulized in a sound bite.
- Murray Street's ‘Rain on Tin’ was a euphoric rollercoaster ride that seemed to capsulize the band's entire career.
- Best "capsulized", blunt, Marriage Advice I've ever seen Aish Weekly Articles
- As the December 25 Time capsulized it, ‘A sizable number of critics, from law professors to some of the Court's own members, have attacked the ruling as… politically motivated.’