[ UK /kˈæpsɪkəm/ ]
- chiefly tropical perennial shrubby plants having many-seeded fruits: sweet and hot peppers
How To Use Capsicum In A Sentence
- I cook dinner - a Mexican styled ratatouille with a capsicum salad and brown rice.
- The capsicums are still forming and the chillis have formed but are yet to ripen.
- Spinach, tomatoes, capsicums and those sort of plants will wilt badly in summer if they have nematodes.
- The plant is a member of the family Solanaceae and therefore a relation of the New World capsicum peppers and potato, and of the Old World aubergine.
- The similar pH response of root exudate and sap collected by shoot pressurization suggests that xylem sap of N-deprived Capsicum plants is indeed more alkaline in vivo.
- These included containers of prawns, mussels, clams, bacon, capsicum (both red and green), cauliflower, champignons, onion, carrot, peas plus more.
- The three crew were injured because they shot themselves in the face with pepper spray (also known as capsicum spray). YubaNet.com
- Fresh fruits and vegetables such as amla or gooseberry, capsicum, kiwi, broccoli, strawberries, mushrooms, soya and whole grains are high in vitamins. Hindustan Times News Feeds 'Views'
- Filling: 2 small red onions, cut into wedges; 1 red capsicum cut in 2cm chunks; 1 zucchini cut in 2cm chunks; 3 tbs olive oil; 1 punnet cherry tomatoes; ¼ cup pine nuts; ½ cup haloumi cut in 2cm chunks; 1 tbs chopped parsley; 1 tbs grated parmesan Recipe Request
- Dice mango, kiwi fruit, avocado, Spanish onion and red capsicum in a mixing bowl and add coriander and season to taste.