[ UK /kˈænɐ/ ]
- any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers
How To Use canna In A Sentence
- Since ye cannae hunt nae more north of the border, something's got to eat these beasties.
- Additionally, those people who smoke cannabis are also risking all the attendant problems from the use of tobacco on top of the cannabis and this needs to be thought about too.
- He was addicted to a stronger strain of skunk cannabis but demand for it won't disappear if marijuana is legalised. Times, Sunday Times
- The research will also reignite the debate over the use of cannabis for other medicinal purposes.
- To tell you the truth I cannae remember why we split up.
- The model here is the Dutch program of allowing users to smoke pot in licensed cannabis shops.
- I 'm sartin it's fair play ye want; an' I canna for the life o 'me see a hair o' wrang i 'yer lordship's gaein' in a cogue, as auld Malcolm
- It was one of those lofty dreams I had, so now I cannae believe I'm here, hen.
- He smoked cannabis on an industrial scale.
- Both tobacco and cannabis have a similar range of carcinogenic substances.