[ UK /kˈændɪdnəs/ ]
- the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech
How To Use candidness In A Sentence
- Along with their fearlessness it's the candidness of these three interrupters, who have made their lives open books from which they preach a new gospel of peace, that pulls you into the movie.
- She could have at least made an effort at candidness, but Mike reckoned once you'd been to the other side, sincerity was an expendable commodity.
- It epitomises the exuberant way they have of expressing candidness and their heartfelt passion for music.
- Such undiplomatic candidness will have caused unwanted ripples inside the Home Office.