[ US /ˈkænsɝ/ ]
[ UK /kˈænsɐ/ ]
[ UK /kˈænsɐ/ ]
- any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division; it may spread to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system or the blood stream
How To Use cancer In A Sentence
- In summary, Dr. Green, after studying and researching this question for over 20 years, it is my firm conviction that aspartame lowers seizure threshold, mimics or exacerbates a wide variety of neuropsychiatric disorders, contributes to the incidence of certain cancers, and because of it's impact on the hypothalamic "appestat" plays a significant role in the world-wide epidemic of obesity and type 2 diabetes. Psychiatry Professor informs Hawaii House Health Committee of Dangers of Aspartame, as Medical Professional
- As doctors we are all too aware of the natural causes of death, such as cancer and heart disease, the top killers.
- One consequence of epidemiological research into the contribution of lifestyle factors to cancer risk has been to blame the individual who develops cancer.
- Does smoking contribute to lung cancer?
- Seven years before US Surgeon General Luther Terry would announce a link between smoking and cancer, this information was political and business dynamite.
- RITA-award-winning author and WU contributor Barbara Samuel is auctioning off some critiques on eBay in order to raise money for the AVON breast cancer walk in late June. Writer Unboxed » 2008 » June
- This is the only country in Europe to deny cancer screening to its citizens.
- Asked about parents who choose not to vaccinate their children against HPV, the virologist Nathan Wolfe, author of the new book "The Viral Storm," told me: "Basically the decision to not vaccinate risks not only cancer for their kids but cancer for anyone their kids have sex with. The New Prudery
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean. Maya Angelou
- Note also the profound hypochondriasis and fear that they are being infected by a "cancer"--again, a plot presumably put together by the Jews. Archive 2009-02-01