- a native or inhabitant of Cameroon
of or relating to or characteristic of Cameroon or its people
the Cameroonian capital
How To Use Cameroonian In A Sentence
- If I can have a couple of close Cameroonian friendships, I would feel successful. Archive 2009-07-01
- Kate with Dreadlocks: Cameroonian Vacay Part I: Chad and the Extreme North skip to main | skip to sidebar Cameroonian Vacay Part I: Chad and the Extreme North
- On the afternoon of July 20, 2011, President Hu Jintao held talks with his Cameroonian counterpart Paul Biya at the Great Hall of the People.
- A Cameroonian boy band, or the inverse of a harem? Archive 2009-09-01
- Coursework in Cameroonian economy and history, different types of microfinance organizations, NGOs, and my role in all of that for the next two years. Archive 2008-06-01
- Many of our greetings were the classic Cameroonian statements of the obvious, “You are riding!” Archive 2009-04-01
- The barman was a lively fellow, which was just as well considering the state of his clientele, and kept us plied with drinks and put up with what must have been inane conversation until somewhere near 4am when we fell out onto the road, which could be done by leaning back on your stool, dodged the Cameroonian at the end of the road who promised us women and, erm, more women and took a taxi home. Libertarian Blog Place
- Many Cameroonians have a highly stratified social structure.
- On March 26, 2011, Chinese President Hu Jintao exchanged congratulatory messages with his Cameroonian counterpart Paul Biya to mark the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- On August 30, Premier Zhu Rongji held talks with his Cameroonian counterpart Peter Mafany Musonge.