- a center equipped to handle a large volume of telephone calls (especially for taking orders or serving customers)
How To Use call centre In A Sentence
- Getting something done via the call centres is like wading through treacle wearing flippers and ball and chain. The Revolving Door System. « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
- Credit and debit card information must not be kept by call centres once a transaction is complete. Times, Sunday Times
- But to include call centre work in this category is absurd.
- But if outsourcing is not mentioned as a reason when call centre numbers are reduced then perhaps the drift abroad is not the inevitable one-way movement that we all feared.
- This is me, on my way to their head office and the call centres so I can do away with the lot of them.
- The call centre fundraising industry is certainly big business. The Sun
- She had worked as a call centre operator making cold calls for time-share holidays.
- They were mainly telesales people and call centre supervisors who moved into business development and sales management roles.
- Norwich Union is the latest in a long line of financial services companies to move call centre jobs to India.
- One thing is for sure, if said gift is not delivered sharpish on Monday and with profuse apologies, the very nice operator at the call centre will be receiving a somewhat less than very nice call from yours truly.