- a center equipped to handle a large volume of telephone calls (especially for taking orders or serving customers)
How To Use call center In A Sentence
- Call centers are, by definition, stressfully noisy and glary.
- To keep the chargeback rate from climbing even higher, Innovative Marketing invested heavily in call centers.
- Big branches are simply no longer efficient in an era of ATM machines and centralized telephone call centers.
- A Call Center for tourist information is in the works, and tourist police have a mandate to provide service and protection for visitors.
- In recognition of that expansion, the term call center has been replaced by, or at least is being used interchangeably with, the term contact center within the industry. Your Call Is (Not That) Important to Us
- the company's products were in such demand that they got more orders than their call center could handle
- The one-time Silicon Valley highflier, which makes software companies use to manage salespeople and call centers, has been in a tailspin for three years.
- Extreme jobs are a problem when they're staffed by workers who aren't necessarily stoked by the spine-tingling thrill of a shift in interest rates, or jazzed by the chance to restructure a call center in Omaha.
- We hope that our leasable call center will become one of the most helpful customer service tools for enterprises.
- The nearshore contact call center company, announced the addition of a new Vice President of Business Development.