How To Use calabash tree In A Sentence
- On Lovers' Lane nearby, some young men and women were flirting, while in the corner under a calabash tree some older men sat debating as to whether or not pawpaw leaves were the best bait for catching angel fish.
- The evening air was damp with exotic exhalations; Surinam cherry and blossoming calabash trees lined the property.
- Across the street, the fat man sporting aviator shades and a floppy straw hat loitered behind a calabash tree perusing the Bermuda Sun.
- Carlos spent the Mexican winter lying in the cool shade of a calabash tree on a rolling cactus-hilled breeding ranch in Tlaxcala where Hernando knew the owner, the famed Don Fausto Meza, well; as a favor to his friend and for his own sport, Hernando would often test the ranch's young bulls for bravery and form in the private sessions they call the tientas. Carlos The Impossible (Part 2)
- The picturesque trail winds from swamplands tangled with black mangroves to forests; past mango, tamarind, and calabash trees and delicate wild banana orchids to grassy glades dotted with palm trees.