- the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
How To Use caesarean delivery In A Sentence
- The study indicated that the infection was multiparous and occurred mostly with those who had undergone caesarean delivery. EHow - Health How To's
- Gestational diabetes isn't a reason to schedule a Caesarean delivery.
- Caesarean delivery on request by mothers is a major contributor to this trend.
- The New Cooperative Medical Scheme was associated with lower out-of-pocket expenditure on Caesarean delivery but not on vaginal delivery.
- They were rushed straight to intensive care for observation after the caesarean delivery.
- A successful vaginal delivery after C-section is typically safer for you and your baby than is a Caesarean delivery.
- He was not present when his wife had a Caesarean delivery on Hogmanay.
- Less than one per cent of Scottish women give birth at home, but fear of unnecessary Caesarean delivery in hospital could see that figure increase
- Our results are of relevance for women considering Caesarean delivery who are planning future pregnancies.