How To Use B-girl In A Sentence
- It had its own language, it had developed a dress pattern inspired by the African-American b-boys and b-girls, and its artistic tastes indicated a preference for rap music, breakdancing, and graffiti.
- For the last seven years this annual blowout has attracted writers, b-boys, b-girls, MCs and turntablists from around the world, and this year is no different.
- In an effort to sanitize Paramount's portrait of a demimondaine, the studio publicity department churned out reams of flapdoodle, defining Holly as a "kook" rather than a B-girl. When Words Go Lightly to Screen
- Having caught on to the London-based trend of hip hop dance classes, Da Angelo productions offers up a brand-new course for all aspiring b-boys and b-girls in Montreal.
- His approach, like photographer Nan Goldin, brought him intimately close to his subjects - the generation of b-boys and b-girls.
- There will also be a b-boy / b-girl competition and - get this - a live snowboarding event held outside, courtesy of The Source.
- Local b-boys and b-girls have showcased strongly, most notably Pump, who last year caught the eye of New York promoters while performing in the '99 national finals.
- All you breakdancers, b-boys and b-girls, come on down, you're part of this element.
- ‘B-Boy Stance’ was the first single, which I still think is far better with the b-boy / b-girl video.