How To Use aplanatic In A Sentence
- The aplanatic condenser is not corrected for color, hence objectionable color fringes are produced around the field of view diaphragm.
- The results indicates that the aplanatic hologram lenses are feasible for optical disk applications.
- We can apply the same reasoning to rods and transformation of cylindrical diverging wavefront using aplanatic points of the rods.
- It is shown to illustrate how a useful lens can be built using the aplanatic point of a sphere despite the fact that it lies within the glass.
- an aplanatic mirror
- To compute exactly the extent to which these evils have been developed he has devised a syncretic abacus, in which, on the principle of the spectroscope, the aplanatic foci are arranged in fluorescent nodules each equidistant from the metacentre. Punch or the London Charivari, October 10, 1920
- These locations for which spherical correction has been optimized are called the aplanatic points.