[ UK /ˌæpɐθˈɛtɪkli/ ]
in an apathetic manner
she behaves apathetically these days
How To Use apathetically In A Sentence
- Once or twice the latter attempts –rather apathetically – to regain its former rhythm, before both make towards a steady walking pace.
- All right," was the unexpected response, rumbled apathetically from the deep chest. Chapter II
- The public in general, somewhat apathetically, is neither clamoring for him to stay nor bellowing at him to leave. The Accidental Autocrat
- Not all reform, however, was apathetically received.
- King looked on apathetically while his seconds mopped the streaming water from him, dried his face, and prepared him to leave the ring. A PIECE OF STEAK
- ‘Who knows, who cares,’ Todd said apathetically.
- This mentality gives an excuse for people to act apathetically toward rape and sexual assault. Hannah Weintraub: Penn State and Our National Attitude Towards Rape
- So I'll vote, and I might well vote Labour, if a little apathetically.
- The individuals who experienced stigmata were those who prayed deeply and linked themselves apathetically to the suffering of mankind.
- He glanced apathetically about at the different posters from the 20s and 30s advertising different liquors and cheeses.