[ UK /ˈɛnɪwˌeɪz/ ]
[ US /ˈɛniˌweɪz/ ]
[ US /ˈɛniˌweɪz/ ]
used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement
I don't know what happened to it; anyway, it's gone
in any event, the government faced a serious protest
I think they're asleep; anyhow, they're quiet
anyway, there is another factor to consider
Anyhow, he is dead now
but at any rate he got a knighthood for it
I don't know how it started; in any case, there was a brief scuffle
How To Use anyways In A Sentence
- Why the thell is their an interfaith sefer, that is just gay. anyways, just my opinion. notice how i’m not saying anyone deserves to die. Yet another interfaith Seder… | Jewschool
- Most of the departments had been undermanned anyways.
- Anyways in that post you mention something about structuring a class for "multilinear editing" and I'm curious if you can point to me to any sources where I can learn some more on this topic. Game programming in Norway
- ‘Regardless of the record coming out,’ says second axeman Wade MacNeil, ‘we'd probably be doing this in my basement anyways.’
- It must really irk you guys that Mccain and bush pretty much agree with the democrats on illegal immigration. and you are scared dems will destroy oil companies? wont unrenewable fossil fuels do the job anyways? Duck, It's Hillary!
- I first read the y-axis as ‘authenticism’. .which of course would have more accurately been ‘authenticity’ … anyways. And swagger.
- All three agreed that it is difficult to lead the masses anywhere - unless they are predisposed to head in that direction anyways.
- Why would they even think of using a 45 year old? in the BD when bella says that carlisle would be a grandfather she says that he looks like zeus’s younger, better looking brother. anyways peter is soo hot for a dad of three. he looks good with jenny garth. Twilight Lexicon » Peter Facinelli’s Twilight Audition
- Anyways, the juniors and seniors at our high school have mixed grade, co-ed gym classes.
- He knew where the room was from earlier, but decided it was better to be polite and ask anyways.